Date(s) - 17/06/2018
The Hub, Pinewood Lodge
48 Hamilton Road
Develop an ongoing practice for strengthening your Inner Coach, finding the space and control you need to make decisions and de-stressing your mind and body. You develop the inner power to connect with, and consult your own intuition (inner tuition) and self.
MindQuest is a one-day workshop where you can tap into the intuitive powers of your mind at will:
- Managing your mind in a way that balances your analytical left brain and your creative right brain
- Learn a daily practice to give yourself the space you need to think and make the right decisions
- Create certainty for yourself and find your own answers, so you’re not so heavily influenced by external circumstances and other people
- Develop a strong inner coach to guide your personal and business development
- Tap into your intuitive powers in order to create something remarkable
There is a gap between the modern business and personal development practices that are taught and the realities of building a successful life and business. This gap is a person’s ability to find their own answers to the ongoing problems that exist when trying to build a meaningful life and business.
It’s your ability as a person, person in business or founder to manage yourself, take control of your own thoughts and intuition in order to make decisions and move forward in the right direction for yourself and your company.
Successful people have developed this ability to a strong degree, through various methods. And you can to.
MindQuest is a practice that helps to bridge this gap.
We’re passionate about finding methods and tools that enable significant leaps in personal and business development. We only deliver workshops and supporting services that we have experienced ourselves and know offer significant value. MindQuest is one of these opportunities.
One-day MindQuest Workshop. Learn tools & techniques for the mind and intuition to develop a strong internal coach – use effectively personally and within your business.
This workshop is open to everyone wanting to actually make changes in their life/business.
Tax deductible as a business expense.
Location website: www.pinewood.co.nz
Workshop Fee: NZ$247 (Inc GST)
Payment Plan Option (Please request)
Please Request Invoice If Required
Plenty of onsite and offsite Free Parking
Limited tickets available.